Friday, January 06, 2012

2012 here I come!

2011 was a rough year for my blog.  In January we started our adventures in Homeschooling.  Wowza, that took getting used to.  No more leisure time during the day while the girls were at school, no more naps for Blake, constant activity in the house.  By the end of the day I was wiped out and blogging was the last thing on my mind!  I love it, it just took some getting used to for me.  Then in July my computer took a crash when we had maxed out the storage from so many pictures.  In the process of transferring pics something happened to my mac.  By the time I got that straightened out my camera broke!  I digress... 

I now have an awesome new camera (Merry Christmas to me!), my computer is fixed, and I am determined to do one blog a week with pics and updates.  I hate not being able to look back on my year.

So, I will start with the nearly 500 pictures I took at Christmas.  Here we go............

No comments: