Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day picture - LOL

Sundays are crazy for us. The schedule goes a little something like this:
5:30 am - my alarm goes off, shower, get dressed, dress kids

7:00 am - begin loading kids in car - breakfast is bagged cereal
7:15 am - depart for Homestead

8:00 am- arrive at Flagship for church
9:00 am and 10:30 am - services in Homestead
12:30 pm- head to Anne and JT's for lunch, Blake naps, girls possibly nap

3:30ish - leave for Plantation Key

4:30 pm - arrive in the keys, freshen up
5:00 pm - head to church
6:00 pm - service in PK
7:15 pm - service is over, hang out.

I love Sundays. I love non-stop action and getting to be around my awesome church family!
This picture was taken around 8:00 pm. After all of the above. Next Mother's Day I will take a picture at the beginning of the day. By the time we took this we were all chocolate covered and ready for bed!

3 comments:

Erin said...

So much for Sundays being a day of rest, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Cool - I'm not alone in the Scheduling Department.

Oops - Time to brush my teeth !

Paige said...

It is a great picture....I really love the ones at the beach with you and the kids. :)