Sunday, February 13, 2011

Homestead Rodeo Parade

Every January all the rednecks in Homestead get to show their true colors for Homestead's Rodeo. I love country music and wearing my cowgirl hat.  Makes me feel American or something - I don't know.  I am from Ohio but this yankee girl has loved country music since like the 7th grade.  It must have been because I dreamed of going to Lee College (before it became a University) in Tennessee as far back as I can remember.  I loved my time living in Tennessee while I was at Lee.  And, after all, my Grandpa Hall was a Kentucky coal miner.  Kinda makes me proud.  So a cowgirl I am.  And this weekend was a blast...
McKenna and her friend from the keys who happened to be at the parade too.
The three musketeers
My cowboy, he's HOT!
Waiting for the parade
The girls were hiding from the people squirting water guns
Take ya for a ride in my big green tractor...
We had a great time!

No comments: