Thursday, January 06, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

We always enjoy Christmas Eve services.  This year we were at my dad and mom's church in Robert, LA.  Kourtney read the Christmas Story.  She's such a great reader.
Brittany (Kevin's wife) sang a beautiful song
And of course we lit candles
I love what my dad said during his message, "Jesus was born in a stable so that no one could ever say 'I'm not good enough'."
 
 Jesus is the light of the world!
 
 
 
 
Cousin Chase was so super cute on his first Christmas Eve
 

Trying to get a picture with all the cousins: FAIL
 So we will settle for just the Johnson kiddos
 
Long skinny legs
I love my sis in law :)
Dad, son, grandson
 Kourtney's letter to Santa was great this year
The next morning she asked if I would ever lie to her.  I, of course, said no.  Then she asked me if I was the one that ate the cookies and milk.  I told her yes.  I don't think she ever really believed anyways.  This was the first year that she was even interested in pretending Santa was real.
 
 

No comments: