Monday, October 04, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Kourtney Lauren

Kourtney turned 7 on October 1st.  Makes me reflect on so many things whenever my kids get a year older... taking the pregnancy test, telling Travis the great news, feeling them kick inside of my belly, seeing them for the first time, watching them walk, talk, eat, play... GROW!  I tell my kids all the time I want them to stop growing.  This is such an incredible time in my life I want to cherish every moment.  This year for Kourtney's birthday we decided to have her first sleep over.  I must say, at the end of the day this was my favorite party of hers ever!  I loved having all the sweet little girls in my house and it was so low stress!  I see a trend in our future.  More on that later.
 
This is Kourtney using a piping bag to frost a cupcake for the first time.  She did a pretty good job!  She told me when she grows up she wants to open a cake shop with her friend Kaitlyn.  So cute.
 
These were the cupcakes we made to take into her class at ICS.  She shares a birthday with her teacher, so there was pizza on her actual birthday courtesy of Mrs. Martin.  I took flowers and a balloon when I picked her up from school.

I am so blessed to be Kourtney's mom.  She is such a joy!  So tenderhearted, so smart, so much fun.  We love you baby girl!

No comments: