Wednesday, August 25, 2010

AUGUST! Georgia...

After Daytona Beach we headed to Georgia.  First stop: Columbus where my brother, Brittany, and my sweet little nephew, Chase, all live.  We watched a Avatar, cooked, swam, and of course went to Chill, an icecream bar.  Oh my.
From there we headed to Ellijay.  We have wonderful friends who let us use their cabin.  It is very relaxing there.  Nothing but the sounds of nature and deer running through the yard.  We did a 1,000 piece puzzle while we were there.  

We also went to church where Brent and Sarah Stephens pastor at Four Points Church in Acworth.  After church we went to a Braves game with them.  SOOOO hot, but lots of fun.
While we were at the cabin I celebrated my 32nd birthday with a big fat lip!  I am not sure exactly how it happened but I ended up at the doctor to make sure it wasn't infected.  Got a yummy icecream cake and went to dinner at Longhorn.
I also got to see some friends from college.  That is always fun.  It felt like we hadn't missed a beat even though we have 7 kids between us now.  Last time I saw these girls was a Jessica's wedding.  The cheerleader hands on the hips is a joke... but doesn't it make us look skinny?!?!  Lol.
And Jenny's sweet baby girl!

No comments: