Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

The weekend started out at a Women's Conference in Miami.  It is always nice to get away with just girls.  We had a lot of fun.  We stayed at the Marriott by the airport where the conference was held.  It was very fun.
Me with Anne, my mother-in-law, and Marcela, my sister-in-law.
My friend Lisette.
Karen Molina was an excellent speaker.  She made us laugh and had such a great word from the Lord.  She has like 7 kids ages 15 all the way to an infant!  She is a saint!!!  When I got home from the conference Travis had the kids all fed, bathed, and waiting with cards and flower.  It was awesome.  One of the best Mother's Days ever.

I worked on my rose for some cupcakes I gave away.  Wish I could have given one to my mommy, but she was too far away :(.  
This is after our Homestead campus services.  Sweet little McKenna wasn't feeling the picture, but they still turned out okay.  It is a good thing we had pictures taken before lunch.  After lunch while we were at Anne's house McKenna started having coughing fits (maybe from a breathing treatment I gave her).  She coughed so hard she started throwing up and then threw up three different times.    The last time was on my dress.  I didn't get to get one picture with my hott hubby who was wearing a suit and tie!  Oh well, another day.  So I ended up staying home from the Plantation Key service with McKenna and Blake.  Kourtney, of course, wouldn't dream of missing church.
Kourtney is always my comic relief.  She knows how to tell a funny joke too.
Me and my little man
This is Andre.  His grandmother, Arlene Rance, used to be one of Travis' teachers and she goes to our church.  She is one of the praying-est women I know.  Well when Andre was born at just 23 weeks and weighed right at 1 pound we didn't think he was going to make it.  But look at him!  I don't know why he loves me so much but he does!  He is just precious.  He must know we have a connection that goes way back.

No comments: