Saturday, May 29, 2010

McKenna is a Kindergartener!

As Kourtney left Kindergarten... McKenna entered!  It is going to go like that their entire scholastic carreer - that just hit me this week.  I loved having them in side by side classrooms this year but next year Kourtney will be in a different building.  They are growing up way too fast.  I am so thankful they will be growing up together.  I love my girls.  Today McKenna put her arms around Kourtney and said you are the best sister ever.  Sigh...

So the 3-4 year old classes did a sweet little program too.  McKenna was so stinkin cute I almost couldn't stand it.  The sweet part is that she knew all the songs so well I had never heard her practice them at home.  Not once!  She was saving the secret.  
 The minute she walked in I knew she was in a show-off kinda mood.  She walked in smiling and waving.  She almost couldn't contain herself on stage.  The girl has rythym too.  She loves to dance and didn't miss a beat.  She almost couldn't keep her legs from dancing right out under her.  Here is the video of her coming in... once she got on stage she couldn't help but move to the music.  Ahhh, I love this girl...

And here was the highlight of her program for me.  It is the Tooty Ta song.  We have watched it over and over again.  Love it...

No comments: