Saturday, March 07, 2009

Another relaxing Saturday

We started this morning with me sipping coffee on the porch step. The kids played ball, painted on the table, and I gave the girls a pedicure while Blake napped. Perfect day with the exception of daddy missing. Next week my parents are meeting me in Lake City to take the kids while I drive up to Cleveland, TN. I will be meeting Travis there and go to a few events that TSP are playing at. I can't wait! And all this before noon!
Looks like he just wants to pounce on her picture!He painted for the first time and did a pretty good job. I have a video coming of it.
Getting pampered by mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to squeeze them, spoil them (uh-oh, I wasn't supposed to tell that part), love them and enjoy their wonderful company. We are so blessed, and I am always amazed at God's creativity in allowing us to spend time with our family. -Grammy/Mom