Okay Chris, here ya go!
- I have been hosting the services for about a month now. It is nerve wrecking but I am getting a little more comfortable with it.
- I miss the kids life area but I am loving my new role and the kids areas are rocking with Becky Grimes in charge!
- Today Mark Similey hosted the 9:00 and I hosted the 10:30.
- It was our last week of Life Group Registration which has been awesome!
- I passed out our Life Group Curriculum to the leaders and there was a buzz as I can tell people are getting excited about the New Testament Challenge.
- Bill Finch even let me know he was getting a jump start on his reading. I thought that was awesome and I just might have to do the same!
- I am wrapping up so I can load up my kids, their dinner, and head to Plantation Key for service!