Thursday, November 06, 2008

Uncle Roy

I spent many Christmases and Thanksgivings with my Uncle Roy and Aunt Eileen. They gave me 5 great cousins... Brandon, Brianne, Brooke, Brittany, and Brynnae. We called them the "Br's." They still live in Ohio and we never get to see each other. In fact, they have never met my children. So I was very excited when I got a call from my Uncle Roy (my dad's brother) saying that he was going to be in Miami for business. He got to stay with us last night and he got to meet all of my children! It was good times. We both laughed about how our family is not a hugging family and we gave each other a hi-5 as we left. So funny. Kourtney was at school during these pictures :( and we had to be our own photographer.

6 comments:

BrittanyWebb said...

If you're not a hugging family, how come I always get hugs? Is it because you love me so much you just can't stand it, or because it's just what family does? I'm not a hugger either!

Johnson said...

Well I do love you so much that I just can't stand it, but I am always afraid of offending people by NOT hugging them. Maybe I have lived in South Florida so long all the hispanic hugging and kissing is wearing off on me. I am always afraid I might offend people down here by not hugging them. Let's not hug anymore. ;) Unless of course you just love me so much you can't stand it.

BrittanyWebb said...

I'm never hugging you again. No offense.

Johnson said...

Thank God. ;)

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know we weren't a hugging family. How could I have been so clueless? I'm glad I got as many hugs in as I did before I found this out! I'm still hugging my grandchildren, no matter what you say! Grammy/Mom

Johnson said...

Moms and family are different. I love hugging you! I am just not as huggy as everyone down here. Since Brittany and I were not huggy people we just figured to make a deal. Now there may be times I am so overwhelmed with love for Brittany that I just can't help myself. But at least I know if I don't hug her I am not hurting her feelings!