Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All boy

I have said on here before that Blake is so different from the girls. He climbs on top of tables to stand on them, on rocking chairs, over baby gates... the boy is unstoppable. He threw my cell phone in the tub on Saturday (which by the way it is working now... I had it in a bowl of rice to draw out moisture for 3 days and today when I turned it on it worked!).

So last night after bath time Blake was roaming around in just a diaper. I turned my head for one minute and he did what neither of the girls have ever done. He took his diaper off, played with his poo and then peed all over the floor by his diaper. I am not even kidding. I have a lot to be careful of over the next several years and I am loving every minute of having a boy!!!

Here is a video of him in the fridge. He was taking dishes out of the cupboard and putting them into my drawer in the fridge. After realizing he can't fit the two bowls together he gets a lid and tries to put it on. It is long but cute to me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
Did you really feel the need to share the diaper / poo / pee story with your tens of fans here on your blog ? I'm glad that there was no video of that ! LOL !
Has Blake ever gone into the fridge, taken food out, and thawed it on the kitchen counter ?

Johnson said...

I have to share embarrassing stories about my kids before they are old enough to read this stuff online!

Crystal and David said...

Isaac has done the diaper thing...not a great experience at the time but definitely one of my favorite stories now. Boys are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I was truly impressed that Blake put the green strainer bowl back in the cupboard. I know I'm his grandmother, but HE'S REALLY A SMART LITTLE GUY! -Grammy

Amy Elizabeth Robinson said...

I loved this! He is so smart!! He is trying to organize that stuff. He was very busy getting it done. So adorable. I cannot believe how big he is.

V-n-J said...

I cant get the video to play so I'll have to come back to watch it. Thank God Javan has never done that diaper thing. I bet you're having so much fun with him!