Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Updates

Here are some updates on us. I need a new picture of Kourtney. I will be posting her birthday video soon. Thanks everyone for asking about me. I am feeling much better. I still have occasional numbness in parts but overall I am much better!

Kourtney
Kourtney threw up at school last Friday. She was very upset... but not that she had thrown up. She was upset that she had to come home from school. She kept telling me that she felt better and why couldn't she go back? I hope the same enthusiasm lasts for the next 13 years.

McKenna
McKenna sees everything in threes now. If there are three apples in the bowl she will point it out and say that's how older I am. She will take three bites, three sips, three toys and declare her age. This goes on all day.
Blake
Blake is walking everywhere these days and is in to everything. You can see the evidence of that below. I was feeding him a yogurt and left it for a minute. Okay, so that was really all my fault for being so absentminded, but what mother of three isn't?
Here is Blake walking down the hall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kelly, I'm happy to hear that everything is going well.

Love ya,

Ela

Johnson said...

Thanks Ela!