Saturday, September 20, 2008

Working on birthday pics for Kourtney

Kourtney looked cute so I threw Blake in a contraption to keep him away while I shot a couple pictures. These were my favorite so far. She loves taking pictures though, so I am sure we will see more birthday pics soon. I do think I will always need Travis around. He is the one who thinks of all the funny stuff to get a real smile out of the kids. It is usually gross stuff :).


I loved these sisters pictures, but I did not like McKenna's hair. They would have been perfect otherwise. So I will have to take them again.
This is classic McKenna. Smiling one minute and don't you dare kiss me the next!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful girls they are! (For some reason "anonymous" is the only way my comment is received by your blog.)
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Kelly they are all beautiful, can't find fault with any of them. They are both beautiful girls.

Love ya....

Ela

jennifer lynn said...

these are sweet pics.. and i think mckenna's piggy's are cute!

Amy Elizabeth Robinson said...

I love these pics! Precious!