Friday, September 19, 2008

Things my kids say and do

Kourtney...
We were watching the weather the other day and Kourtney said, "Is it headed for Florida mom?" Too much hurricane watching this season!

McKenna...
McKenna is known as the sock princess lately. She loves to put socks on her hands, and several layers of them on her feet.

Blake...
Today Blake crawled out of the pantry with dirt all over his face and hands. I knew that having a boy he would be getting more dirty than the girls did, I just didn't expect it to happen in the pantry. I walked in to discover he had been trying to eat a potato out of the bag. Poor starving boy!

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is so funny! Caden did the same thing last week. He took a good chunk out of the potato - the look on his face was priceless!

Johnson said...

I am sure if Blake had teeth he would have done the same!

-Kelly