Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ashley and Halle

Ashley
Halle

We have two new family members at the Johnson household... Ashley and Halle the hermit crabs. It will be a while before we can have a dog so I think I can handle this pet for now! Ashley is Kourtney's and Halle is McKenna's. Nana and Uncle Phil found them for us out at the beach. Phil is letting us use one of his cages and Nana got all the fixins - green crab sand, crab food, crabby toys. The girls are excited to be "mommys." McKenna is not so sure about holding Halle yet. That is why in the video she is trying to move her crab with a beach ball. Blake was pretty excited too. I wish I had gotten all the screaming he was doing on video. I only caught the tail end of it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blake is hilarious in that video! He's so cute!