Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Check ups

McKenna had her 3 yr old check up and Blake had his 9 month check up.

McKenna
weight: 33 pounds
height: 3ft, 3 in
(funny that she is turning 3!!!)

On the way to the office she said, I am going to tell Dr. Dones that I have a cough, hiccups, and bug bites. I guess she had her little list of complaints. So cute. She started announcing them to the nurse the minute they took us back. She did not have to get any shots. She did pee in a cup (always a fun job for mommy to do) and get her finger pricked. The nurse was so good with the finger prick and the "magic purple vacuum" that sucked up the blood that Kourtney wanted to get her finger pricked (I am not kidding).

Blake
weight: 19lbs, 6 oz
length: 29.5 in

Blake did good. He babbled away as always. He does have yet another ear infection which he is on antibiotics for. Poor kid. He never has a fever to tell me something is wrong! He has been super fussy the last week or so, but I just thought it was teething. Dr. Dones said he needs to gain a little more weight. She told me to give him food that is higher in carbs and calories. I have just been doing pretty much fruits and veggies. She said he is just so long and active. She wasn't concerned, just told me to give him pancakes with butter, pasta, yogurt, toast, meats, etc.

It was a good day! I am blessed with healthy children.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are truly blessed Kelly your children are wonderful and you guys are great parents.

Paige said...

Oh yay! Healthy reports are always good news!

Wouldn't it be nice for a change to have somebody tell you to eat more? ;) Go Blake...carb up!

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
Can I eat breakfast with Blake ?

Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact, Chris, Blake had blueberry pancakes the other day and I think he may have thought about you...

Anonymous said...

Let me know if Blake is ready for a MASSIVE breakfast at The Cracker Barrel. Let's see if he can top 24 pounds by his 9 month birthday.

The Webb Master said...

FEED MY NEPHEW HOE! DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU SOME FOOD STAMPS?

Just kidding. Maybe he should start lifting weights while he is on the steak and potatoes diet?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning my dear sweet brother.

Anonymous said...

Kevin (webb master),

You want to die don't you?!?!