Sunday, June 29, 2008

Name my Sunday blog

Travis has bugged me for a while to do a Sunday wrap up. I have put it off until now. I actually have some good stuff to blog about now that I am the director of the 2 yr old class at Life Pointe Church. So I need your help. Name my wrap up. So far we have...

Travis' "Sunday Wrap-Up"
Chris Day's "Tossed Salad"
Phillip Johnson's "Sunday Talk Soup"
Ritz's "Goosfaba"
Paul Hollifield's "Sunday Stew" - although the last one was June 8th :D
Jesse Santoyo's Whatever he wants to call it that day
Billy Finch's "Sunday Muddle"

So, name my wrap up for me. I will take the entry I like best!

Now, on to my nameless post...

I dressed my kids in their patriotic attire for church today. July 4th is one of my favorite holidays. I can't wait until Friday for the Fireworks. BTW, meet at the Sports Complex under the HUGE LPC blue flags and we are heading in together at 7:30.
This is my 3rd week as Director of the two year olds and I have lost 2 people and will be losing more in August! This is my shameless plug to recruit more volunteers in my area!!! If you are interested in helping with 2 yr olds let me know! It is such a rewarding place to serve at Life Pointe. So I arrived at the theater around 8:20 and headed to my room to get things ready. Jennifer Davis teaches in the 9 am while I attend church and I teach in the 10:30 am. I think we had one of the biggest crowds of 2 yr olds yet... 14 in the 10:30 and there were 16 3-4 yr olds at the top! Awesome stuff!!!

After church we headed over to the hippest church office in South Florida for a blogging seminar. It was fun hanging out with people. I love my church.
Future bloggers
While LPC might have the grooviest office in town, it may not be the cleanest...
Of course my day is never really over until the kids go to bed. They just got out of the tub, I started some laundry, and I am about to do dinner... a mother's day is never really over. Check out my blog tomorrow for more on that.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Kelly, how about Sunday Clean-up? I love the idea that you are doing a blog.

Blessings to you and yours,
Beckie

gRiCeLdA-tU-aMiGaInChRiSt said...

How about??????

The abc's & 123's Sunday KidsLife Jambalaya

Erin said...

I love that first picture - I'm impressed that you were able to get all 3 smiling!

This is totally off topic, as I have no creative title ideas for you...during my nursery duty yesterday I decided we should call Diego and Blake and all the other little guys that spend both services in the nursery the "Double Features." Hehe.

Anonymous said...

"KELLY'S KORNER" IN KEEPING WITH YOUR FAMILY MELODY. B.A.

Anonymous said...

Kelly, you have by far one of the best Sunday wrap-ups I've seen! Maybe the photos make it more inviting. Keep up the good work. :-P Not sure about a title for the blog...

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

BA - Who are you? Sorry, I don't have enough brain power to figure it out.

Beckie - I really like Sunday clean up... it is in the running!

Erin - Hmmm... Double Feature may be a good wrap up name!

Griselda - Mmmm... I like Jambalaya, a tasty treat!

Rebecca - it is easy to have a good blog when the subjects of the pictures are so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

New to blogging, maybe comment once in a while if I can contribute to the subject in a relevant way. I thought of a suggestion that was pertinent, but not sure I want my total identity in print; however you will know when you choose "Kelly's Korner", B.A.

Anonymous said...

"Sunday Brunch", you have a toss salad, stew, soup....why not brunch?

Anonymous said...

Kelly, during our conversation yesterday after leaving the mall, I gotmore of an idea to what your thoughts were about the blog name so here you go...."Life Pointe's CHICK-ka-bob". It has chick in it to represent the female and a ka-bob has a variety.

Anonymous said...

Well there it is. I love what we came up with last night! Life Pointe's CHICK-ka-bob.