Wednesday, March 05, 2008

New bloggers

I have to give a shout out to the latest bloggers in the blogosphere..

My friend Paige Battermann. We met while working at DeVry University in Chicago. She has been trying to get pregnant ever since I got pregnant with Kourtney and after her second round of IVF she is finally preggo!!! Congrats Paige. I am so happy for you! Can't wait to watch your belly grow!


Luciana Huaman from right across the street! We have loved getting to know your family. You are all so wonderful! I'm so glad you are in our life group and at our church!

Phil Johnson, my brother in law. Maybe now I can keep up with him since I never see him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
Since I have been working in the daylight, we have been out to eat about 3 times. I feel like a somewhat normal person now.

Luciana - "Luci" said...

Dear Kelly: Thank you for the post... I love where God has me and my family right now!!! You guys are awesome blessed people and I am so honored to be part of your lives. I need to learn how to ad friends on the blog and links, and all kinds of stuff... I am going to bug you a bit to learn more... hehe... Last night's meeting was awesome!!! I shared with my sister today that only the love of God can help us face the giants in life... Love you guys... See you around...

Paige said...

Hey Kelly! Thanks for the shout out! Do you know that I just learned that you can add comments yesterday! I feel like re-reading your blog for the ump-teenth time and add all the comments that I wanted to when I read them the first time!!!

I too am excited to watch my belly grow!!!! :)
Paige