Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ticking Time Bomb

Well here I am at 39 weeks... one week away from my due date.

pregnancy calendar

I was a week late with both girls, so my last two pregnancies went to 41 weeks. It just could be "any day now." Every morning I wake up and think, this might be the last day I am pregnant... or this might be the last time I have to wear the SAME stinkin maternity clothes... or I might have a baby sleeping in my room tomorrow. And then I go to bed and think, thank goodness I didn't have him today... I needed to wash those bath mats... or I didn't have my camera charged... or I had a return to make at Wally World... or life group is tonight...

I feel like a ticking time bomb. My body is just waiting to go off! I know no one is pregnant forever... but I REALLY don't want to be 41 weeks pregnant again. God know's _____________'s birthday! I just can't wait until I do!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We pray that it's soon, that is a quick delivery.

Johnson said...

Thanks Ela! Keep those prayers coming!

~Kelly

Kori said...

Oooh, I'll have all my toes and fingers crossed that this boy is "early" (aka, not 41 weeks!)