Monday, April 09, 2012

Star Wars

We introduced our children to Star Wars this year.  Actually, I have never seen them all either (gasp).  It has been so much fun.  We started with Episode I and are about to watch Episode V.  The kids have been way more into it than I would have imagined.  Blake got a light saber for Christmas.  But it was a red one like Darth Mole or Darth Vadar (this was before I knew the difference).  So he often plays the bad guy.  McKenna has a purple light saber, or actually not a light saber, it is some sort of electric thing.  They have started using their allowance to buy the characters.  Kourtney has even created a Star Wars game.  Here they are making the game board.  This has been so much fun.  Blake was heart broken when Anakin went to the dark side.  He almost cried.  His lip got pouty and he looked at me in disbelief.  He said whenever HE plays Anakin he is going to make him a good guy.  

No comments: