Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January 8-14, week in review

Birthday date with Kourtney's best friend, Gracie.  It was an American Girl tea party at Starbucks, dinner, and a movie.





 
Travis speaking at LPC.  Only a few months left in the theater!  We can't wait to get in our own building!


Homeschooling in the beautiful outdoors.  74 degrees, low wind and humidity.  

Blake doing "Cliff Bar" math, lol.
McKenna started her first dance class at Paramount Dance studio.  She was so stinkin excited.  She did such a great job.  I had a hard time not peaking through the window the whole time.  She has 30 minutes of tap and 30 minutes of ballet. I forgot to take my camera but I snapped a few on my phone.
Kourtney had softball evaluations.  She had a good time.  From soccer to softball.  She loves to play sports.  She also loves making friends. I think she's gonna have a good time.  Also forgot my camera on this night.
 Went to "The Greatest Show on Earth" - Barnum and Bailey and the Ringling Brothers Circus.  Very very fun.  Went with a group of moms and Aunt Marcela.  I loved it.  The kids did too.  Ask them what their favorite part was... the elephants pooping :)  See more in the complete Circus post.

Beautiful sunrise on our drive to the keys to get some shots for our trip
Playing Uno at PACE with friends.  So excited PACE is back in session!
Setting up the trampoline!  Hurray
McKenna lost a tooth!  Yes, I see her teeth were dirty.  And yes, this sweet girl has gotten her mama's teeth.  Permanent ones growing in behind baby ones.  I see braces in our future.

No comments: