Friday, May 06, 2011

Easter 2011

We had an Easter Egg and cupcake decorating party at our house for some friends.  Lots of fun!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Easter Bunny came.  Neither of my girls have ever really believed in the Easter Bunny or Santa Clause or the Tooth Fairy, but Blake does.  When McKenna told him there really wasn't an Easter Bunny he looked at me and said, mom you tricked me!
 
Yes, I let my kids eat candy for breakfast.  Happy Easter!
Blake was not in a picture mood.
 
 
 
 
 
Lunch and Nana and Papa's house
 
I always love teachable moments.  I made sure we talked about Jesus all week long at home.  We read the story of his trial, crucifixion, and resurrection.  We prayed together.  We talked about why we call ourselves Christians.  I love being able to share these things with my kids.
 
It was also Anne's birthday!  So we had some cake and celebrated my wonderful mother in law!

Here is Blake Easter Morning.  Very distracted during my interview by his mouth full of candy.  Btw, if you haven't seen "Hop" you will not understand the bunny poop joke :)

No comments: