Friday, April 23, 2010

Pajama Party

This morning when I dropped McKenna off in her class one of her sweet little classmates came up to me and said, "McKenna said you said I can't come to your pajama party."  I said, "Oh, that's because it is just our family and we watch a movie on Friday nights and eat popcorn."  She sighed and said, "Oh, we just call that movie night at our house."  So super cute.
So tonight was great, despite that we missed daddy :(.  We had a chicken/broccoli casserole for dinner.  Then for dessert yellow cake frosted with homemade buttercream icing made with fresh strawberries.  Mmmmm. 
Then after playing "hospital" in our secret tent club house we busted out the popcorn and movie.  Tonight was a much anticipated flick that we have talked about getting for a while, "Fox and the Hound." It did not disappoint.
Towards the end of the movie everyone was playing with the camera.  It was fun.  Here are my super cute kids.  Tonight I kept thinking, THIS is why we wanted our kids all so close in age.  It was so worth it!

1 comment:

Erin said...

That was one of my favorite movies! I had the book on tape and everything. "We'll be friends forever." "Yeah, forever."