Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Miami Metro Zoo

Kourtney's class had a field trip to the Miami Metro Zoo so I decided to take McKenna out of class and take Blake along too.  It was perfect weather and we had a great time!  Blake and McKenna were so well behaved and had such a good time.  My favorite at the zoo are always the beautiful tigers.  Not sure why.

I have updated how I upload my pics to blogger and I can't figure out how to put a comment under a pic after I uploaded it or move the picture to where I want it to be in the post, so I will just recap a few things... our favorite thing there was of course feeding the giraffes.  That was very cool.  Their tongues are so long and curly and slimey.  All three kids were very brave and gave the giraffe some salad!  I love our Zebra picture.  I just happened to catch them running a bit and kicking up some dust.  Very cool.  We were exhausted by the time we left, but it was a perfect day!

No comments: