Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My phone

Since Ela asked... My phone is working. So let me tell you what to do if you ever drop your phone in water... as soon as you possibly can take the battery out of the back of the phone. Shake as much water out of it as you can. Put the phone and battery completely covered in a bowl of rice. Do not touch it for 3 days. That should do the trick. At least it has for me the last two times my phone was completely submerged in water. I hear the key is waiting. If you turn it back on too soon and there is still moisture inside it can short the phone and that's the end of it.

Thank God it worked again. God is on my side!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that is working. You sure have GOD on your side.

Love ya....

Ela

BrittanyWebb said...

Seriously...you and your electronics are cracking me up! Not that I want you to keep going through this drama, but your stories are so very entertaining to me! Love you!

Kristina said...

Am I reading your entry right??
Your camera we were talking
about Sat was returned ???????