Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kourtney goes to K4

Here in Florida the state pays for a child to go to a pre-K program. The parent can choose the school and the state pays for it. So we are sending Kourtney to Christian Preparatory Academy. It seems to be that is the thing to do at Life Pointe. I think it all started with Julia and Sara. Now this year we have I think 7 kids from Life Pointe attending CPA. Travis had his coaching network in Tampa today so I got to take her to her first day of school. Normally he will take her and I will pick her up. I only just teared up for a minute when I was taking this picture. I could have probably cried a lot more but it was so crazy getting all 3 kids fed, dressed and buckled in by 7:45 that I didn't really have time. She had a great time and says that school is the best thing ever. That makes parting with her easier.
Way too bright to see!Bad lighting :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did the time go?? It felt like yesterday when I held her for the first time at church.Kourtney will always ask me how she was as a baby when I kept her during church.

Paige said...

Oh my gosh...I can't believe she is starting school already! I feel like Abbey & I just finished our road trip to OH to attend her shower (which thanks to the time change...we were late...arg). Well I am glad to hear that she really likes school....hopefully that will stick for many years to come. :)

Anonymous said...

Give me permission and I'll cry more than a tear. I cannot believe Kourtney is in Pre-K, but I know she's very ready. There's so much she wants to learn, but it doesn't mean I like to think of how fast she's grown up. WOW! She is so precious!
Grammy