Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Sunday CHICK-kabob

- This is a picture of McKenna taking the path to her class... a favorite thing to do by all the LPC kids.
- When I arrived at the theater at 8:30 am nothing was set up in my room or the nursery. Fortunately there were happy and willing people who worked really hard to help set up!
- After I set up I headed to the 9 am service. I missed worship, but I heard it was good. Something about Sugarhill gang... I think that was what Trav told me. As Paul said, my generation was in pre-school then.
- Travis had a great message on conflict and how to handle it. We all need to know how to fight a good fight.
- After service I headed back to the 2-yr old room. We started lessons about Noah today. Today's sentence... "Noah built an ark." The older 2 yr olds get it... the younger ones will eventually catch on!
- We colored a picture of the ark and got out our toy ark, noah, and animals to play with. This age is so much fun!
- We tore down in record time today thanks to Jennifer, Esther, Stephanie, Pam, Melissa, and Pam's daughter (I can't remember her name - sorry!). We have a great group of ladies in there that rock the theater every week.
- I talked to a new prospective teacher for the 2 yr old class. I am excited! She will be joining me next week in the 10:30 class.
- After church I found out that once again my precious 8 month old Blake refused to eat all morning. So I fed him in the car and then headed to Publix with Tammy and the kids. I saw Jesse and Reina in the parking lot.
- We got some food and headed back to the house to eat with Tammy. We made brownies mmmmmm....
- Travis went to the office to get some things done.

- The girls are in bed, Blake is chillin with me and daddy should be heading home soon.
- I am looking forward to getting out of the "nothing is on tv" zone with the premier of Big Brother 10 tonight.
- Check out the other Sunday wrap-ups by Travis, Phil, and Jesse. Chris was at church working so I am sure his will be up later!

- Here is a picture of Blake trying to do his Sunday wrap up on McKenna's new laptop. It must have been hilarious- Here is Kourtney's Sunday wrap-up. She loves her class.



- Here is McKenna's wrap up... yes, I bribed them with candy. So what!?!?!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday was cool! The brownies were delicious...wish I had one right now.