Sunday, July 06, 2008

The Sunday CHICK-kabob

There you have it. The official name of my Sunday wrap up. It has a nice ring to it :)

- So I arrived at the theater around 8:20 and was thrilled to find new tables and chairs in my class room! Last week we had so many 2-4 yr olds we ran out of room. What an awesome problem to have!

- After putting the finishing touches on set up (because the set up crew does all the heavy stuff) I headed out to grab my coffee and a seat next to my hubby. He taught on temptation today. I heard he talked about me in the 2nd service, but I guess I will have to listen to that later.

- Mae Blocker was in church today. She was attending the church when we first moved down here in 2002. She moved to the keys a while back but was in town visiting her family. It is always nice to see old friends. She is such a sweet lady.

- We had a smaller crowd in our class this week compared to last week and I blame the torential rain! It was pouring buckets outside and our lights flickered a couple times. We had six 2-year-olds in the second service and probably about the same in the first.

- We wrapped up our "God cares for me" lesson series this week and we will start Noah's Ark next week.

-Another one of my teachers (who will remain nameless for now) might be moving in August! So again, if you are interested in helping in the 2-year-old class let me know! We would be thrilled to have you! The best part about serving at Life Pointe is that you can serve in one service and attend the other! You never have to miss church!

-After church we headed to the office where I helped Travis for a little bit. Chris tried to spread his germs on Blake while trying to get him to say "Uncle Chris." I told him we were working on sibling names for now.

- Then I headed home with the kids. Two of my children are sleeping now and the other one is relaxing by the tube. Travis is still at the office.

- No picture this week... I forgot my camera. But I made up for it yesterday with the overload!

- Off to house work for now. I have laundry in the works, and cluttered house, and a sink full of dishes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the name!! Finally a woman's touch!

Unknown said...

tell trav food or no food,
it is a catchy name ok

Luciana - "Luci" said...

super cool name!!!! great job!!!!

Anonymous said...

AWASOME Kelly, love the name and the re-cap.

Ela