Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I miss you mom. I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful mother. I also have the best mother-in-law a girl could ask for (Anne J., that's you!). Today was so much fun. Life Pointe rocked it out for the women today. Anne J. worked so hard and it all came together so beautifully! We had a couple chocolate fountains flowing in the lobby and fruit, cookies, flowers and marshmallows as far as the eye could see.
The jazz band set the atmosphere for a wonderful day. And it wasn't a rumor... Travis wore a suit and tie. I had to go stand by him in the lobby to fend the ladies off. Just kissing, I mean kidding. I can't help it that my hubby is so hott.How is it that Travis got to look so good and I was in this t-shirt again!?!?!?!?Mmmmm....A favorite post-church pass time.

No comments: