Monday, May 05, 2008

Crazy Weekend Wrap up

On Friday we went out with our life group to Chilli's. We had a great time. Luciana talked about it on her blog. By the way, I was given permission to thank James (Luci's husband) for fixing my computer. I barely got the words out of my mouth while we were waiting to be seated and Danielle said, "OH! You fix computers! Mine is broken!" LOL. So then a few of us came back to my house where James and Travis played guitar hero into the night (okay, until about 1 am I think). I couldn't fall asleep until almost 2 am which was bad because I had a big day coming up. On Saturday we painted our new office space. We had a blast. It was Travis, Jesse, Reina, Alex, Ritz, Evelyn (NOT Ritzmother), Paul, Nathan, Casey, Zeck, Zeck's brother (I need to learn his name), Chris Day, and Richie. That space is gonna be rockin. Then Saturday night I stole the keys from Travis and his car was stuck at the new offices. So he hitched a ride home. When I took him back later I couldn't find the keys that I had remembered grabbing. It ended up being a 1.5 hr ordeal. We found them and got home at 9:00 pm. On Sunday I got to attend the 10:30 service and it was awesome. I love my church. Immediately after church Anne took the girls and we headed up to IKEA to get some stuff for our new space. Reina and Travis' creative juices were flowin all over the place. A few hours into it I think we all felt like our heads were gonna explode. But we made out with some great stuff. We didn't get home until about 9:30 PM. I am exhausted today, but had a great weekend. Now my house is a wreck and I don't feel like moving!I am exhausted today, but had a great weekend. Now my house is a wreck and I don't feel like moving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IKEA. YOU CAN GET ANYTHING AT THAT PLACE. WE LOVE IT. TOO BAD IS SO FAR.

ELA