Sunday, February 17, 2008

Wannado City

We went to Wanna Do City today with the kids. It was very cool. Kourtney said her favorite thing was being a shopper at Publix... that's my girl! She was also a Veterinarian, an archaeologist, a baby doctor, a dentist, an EMT, and other things I can't think of. They also got to spend their wongas on the fair rides. We were worn out by the end of the day and the girls were still raring to go! I'm getting old.

On a side note, I must say I was a bit disappointed by the advertising and I have to air it out. Before we went we were told that 2 yr olds were admitted for free and parents were free with the purchase of one child's admission. However, when we got there, we discovered that 2 yrs old were allowed in free, but it they wanted to participate, it was the same price. Never mind that our 2 yr old opted out of almost every event.
AND, there was a $3 "tax" per person! I need to write a customer service letter again!!!

Kourtney and McKenna in an ambulance...
Kourtney and McKenna being baby doctors...
I heard one girl ask Kourtney, are you guys sisters. She said yes, this is my sister, McKenna. I don't know why that made me smile, but it did!
McKenna and the dark skinned baby she picked out. Everyone says that our girls think they are latin! I love it!Here is Kourtney on the runway being a model. She was so brave and later told Travis, I wasn't scared even a little bit.
The pictures are a little blurry, but you get the idea.
At the end when everyone was cheering for all the models, Travis yelled, I love you Kourtney! She mouthed back (without words), I love you too dad. I think I saw his eyes get a little wet.
On the rides at the "fair..."A shopper at Publix. I taught her everything she needs to know (except that you don't weigh bread)...

No comments: