Tuesday, October 23, 2007

He is finally here!

My computer crashed the night he was born, so I have not been able to come downstairs and get online until now! If you have sent me an email or a message thank you! I will try to get to responding as soon as I am back online! Travis is taking my computer to Best Buy right now, hopefully he will come home with it fixed! However, I fear I will lose all of my outlook emails and addresses.

So... Blake Matthew was born at home on October 21st, 2007 at 5:40 pm. He weighed 8 lbs, 14 oz, and he was 22 inches long - we make um big! Labor was actually easier than I thought without drugs. It was the pushing that killed me. But he was born healthy and I am doing great! Still sore and only on Tylenol (I guess midwives don't pass out narcotics), but over all things are awesome.
He eats and sleeps great so far - just like a new born should! We all think he favors Travis and has his eyes. I have a few pics and will post more when I can edit them on a normal computer (Travis has a mac and I can't stand it!). I will also post a G rated birth story! LOL!








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Kelly he looks just like Travis. The girls sure do love him LOL..

Erin said...

He's such a doll! You look great! Congrats again :)

Trisha said...

Kelly:

I'm your mom's friend - Trisha Ray - please tell her hi and congrats to all of you...Blake looks just like his dad. Enjoy
this time!

Trisha Ray from New Orleans

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Johnson family. Oh my goodness! Blake is a truly awsome looking little guy.

God Bless,

Anonymous said...

Great pics Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Tammy,

Great to hear from you! How are Shannon and the kids?!