Sunday, September 30, 2007

My baby turned 4 on October 1st

This post is a little late due to the crazy week we've had...

What a joy Kourtney is in my life. I almost want to cry just writing this post (pregnant hormones?). I can't believe she is 4.


Her heart is so tender... She is always looking out for her sister and will ask McKenna, will you be my best friend forever? and I love you McKenna. She tries to stick up for her sister when she is in trouble! Yesterday Travis was giving blood and I didn't think anything of it when I told Kourtney where he was. She immediately started crying and said, but mommy what if he only has just bones and no more blood. She didn't understand and was so upset I had to take her into the bus where he was so she could see him and stay with him. Last week she said, I need to draw Grammy a picture so she knows how much I love her.

She is such a thinker...
She is so smart and her brain is always working in over time. A while back she was in my car when Tyler was bringing it up for me at church. Apparently he revved up my engine and she told him not to do that because it wastes gas and gas is expensive.

Today in the car she heard some banging around in the back. She said, mom what is that? I said it is two bottles of vinegar. She said, are they glass? I said yes. She said, we should get them so they don't break.



She loves to dance and play...
She could dance with Daddy all day. She loves music (especially "ballet") and loves to dance with her sister too. She loves to color, draw pictures, paint, play with play dough, Polly Pockets, and her latest craze, Minnie Mouse. She loves watching Little Bear, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Yo Gaba Gaba. She loves long baths with her sister. She loves playing outside (too bad it's been too hot for this pregnant mama).

She is beautiful... She would pick a dress over shorts any day and she loves to have her hair look pretty. She will tell me if she thinks something doesn't

Four years of Kourtney. What a blessing. Happy Birthday Kourtney!

No comments: