Thursday, November 30, 2006

My old pal Dawn

Dawn and I met when we were in grade school and have kept in touch throughout the years. Now we both have husbands and kids. They were down for a cruise and we got together for Cici's pizza. It was nice catching up! We are both from Toledo and Dawn went to Notre Dame, the same school as Katie Holmes, so we of course had to talk about Tom and Katie's wedding. Yes, I am a celebrity gossip freak.
Jamie, Dawn, Christopher, Travis, Kourtney, Kelly, and McKenna
Christopher, McKenna, and Kourtney

3 comments:

me said...

I've had my BF for nearly 21 years now and it's a gorgeous thing to have someone who knows about 'remember when...' and remembers your side ponytails and tight-rolled pants, etc. Gotta keep it humble. ;) Glad you had a good visit! What mag do you read? I'm addicted to 'ok' and 'in touch.' LOL

Cool Craig's said...

Kelly, Katie's brother is the attorney settling my great uncle's estate, of course my aunt has nothing good to say about him :(

I wondered if he took off to go to the wedding

Johnson said...

Billie Jo - I am a little obsessed with Katie Holmes and have been since she was on the Creek. So when this whole thing with Tom blew up I have been a celeb. gossip junkie. I have resisted from doing a post on it. :)