Friday, June 02, 2006

McKenna is NOT a crawler

I don't understand what I have done to both of my kids, but they are NOT crawlers. Kourtney didn't crawl - she rolled around and scooted. Then two days before her birthday she stood up and walked. She never really even cruised along furniture. She wasn't afraid though. McKenna is terrified! I put her in this position to see what she would do. She sat there and screamed until I picked her up. She didn't try to go after her toys or anything!It looks like she is staring over a cliff and is about to fall off!
Help me mommy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this makes me feel like laughing and crying....at the same time. It's amazing how such a sweet, sweet baby can cry so big (and without quitting) :)

Love her so much

Nana

Unknown said...

Your torturing this poor child. I'm sure she will be just like big sister. One day she will want something so bad she'll just get up and go for it.