Wednesday, June 27, 2007

North Miami Beach

We went to the beach yesterday. I was a little concerned about how much I would actually be able to relax because McKenna has never liked the sand. At first she did her normal scream at the sand, not put her feet down, cry when a few grains got on her hands or feet. But then Travis buried Kourtney in the sand...
Since she wants so much like her sister, when Travis asked if she wanted to be buried she said yes!
Once she got in there she didn't want to leave!
We made a sand castle...
And I actually let Travis take a picture of me in a bathing suit!
More pictures to come later of them in the water. I could only get these off of the card for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! I miss 'em!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you went to the beach without me:(