Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Birthday Card for Travis

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday. I won't say how old he will be... but he IS older than I am. We will be traveling to camp meeting tomorrow, so I thought I would post this today!

I love my husband. This past year has been a wonderful year. We took a cruise in August WITHOUT the kids and it was like heaven on earth (or the ocean rather). He is a wonderful husband. He always makes sure to take me on dates. He is my dream guy and every year with him is better and better. I am so blessed that he is mine for life!

Travis is a wonderful daddy. His girls love him so much. He loves to rough them up, throwing them in the air, rolling on the ground with them, teaching them how to throw a good pitch. He is always loving on them and telling them what beautiful princesses they are. Now he is going to have his son and he is beaming even more these days.

He is a wonderful pastor and friend. I have seen him really grow and mature as a leader and he makes me proud. He has taught me to not be so nervous about dreaming big and that change can actually be a good thing! He loves to be around people and loves having friends around him. I love you Travis! Happy Birthday!

Make sure to "sign" Travis' card and leave him a happy birthday comment.Husband to me
Daddy to Kourtney LaurenDaddy to McKenna Grace
Daddy to un-named baby boy!
Son to Anne and JT and Carl and Susan (in-laws)Brother to Phil, Marcela, Kevin, and BrittanyFriend
Pastor



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too good to me. I love you more than I could ever express. By the way, I'm 34, about 5.5 years older than Kelly. When I'm an old geezer, I'll have a young hottie to take care of me.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday !!!!!

Anonymous said...

old geezer...?
keep that comment for at least 25 years later :]
Enjoy your birthday and be proud that you are into the wishes of the LORD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS
Hector

Steve Wright said...

Happy Birthday Travis
Steve Wright

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO. I WISH YOU THE BEST. IT IS TRULY AN HONOR TO WORK WITH YOU.
-FUSER+

Anonymous said...

Felicidades Travis. Wishing you Many more Blessed Birthdays.

The Martinez Family

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Travis,
Hope and pray you had a wonderful and fun birthday celebration. Appreciate you as a friend and Pastor. I love our Lord, Life-Pointe, Life Group, and our hospitality team, we are awesome, lol. Thanks for your friendship and leadership.
We love you,
Nancy and Ken Lemmondvjhtb

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Trav, Sorry it's late! You're my favorite blonde nephew! LOL. You're very special and I want you to know that I love you very much! If I was there I'd give you a poonch!

Aunt Jo