Thursday, September 07, 2006

Kourtney says the cutest things!

After watching a snow filled episode of Little Bear (link) (her favorite show right now), Kourtney's eyes lit up. With as much sincerity as an almost-three-year-old can have she said, "maybe it will snow here tomorrow mommy!"

My heart swelled. As a snow lover this was a proud moment.

With a sad heart, I told her, "we live in South Florida where it NEVER snows."

She said, "but why mama? Can't YOU make it snow?"

To which I said, "God only makes it snow up north where it gets cold."

Kourtney, wishing I could take you to this playground :(.

************************************************************************************
(pictured here July 2005)
"Kourtney, who is your boyfriend?" With smiling eyes, "Antonio."

Uh-oh daddy, better get that cage!

************************************************************************************ Kourtney has had a stuffy nose tonight. It is the kind where it doesn't run, you just can't breathe through it. So she let me know, "Mommy, I have a frog in my nose." I guess she has heard us say that we have frogs in our throats before!

3 comments:

Dorian said...

Ok, that does it!!! Bring that girl to Iowa. I'll show her some snow. Wait a couple months, there will be more than enough. lol I'll even send some home with you.

Johnson said...

Dorian, you have no idea. :(

me said...

We live where it does snow and my little girlie has been asking when it's going to happen for weeks now! LOL I wish I could wrap some up for you and send it for her to enjoy! Hit Iowa and make a pitstop in NE if you'd like! ;)